DEI developed a 152-acre parcel that will contain nearly three million square feet of industrial warehousing in six (6) buildings. Elam Farms I is located south of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, at the Joe B. Jackson Parkway on Interstate 24.
Early in FY 2005, DEI purchase of the Elam Road properties late in FY 2005, DEI sold a 29.9 acre commercial parcel that was not important to the industrial development. The first 55-acre parcel was placed in the Elam Farms I partnership in August 2006. Beginning in late 2006 through mid-2007 the first building was constructed, a 363,250 square foot building on approximately 28.6 acre tract of land.
This building has the following features:
- 363,250 SF
- Expandable to 781,500 SF (500' x 1563')
- 360 degree truck access around each facility
- Concrete tilt wall construction
- Column spacing: 50' x 50'
- ESFR sprinkler system
- 32' minimum clear height
- Office - build to suit
- Dock doors (60) 9' x 10'
- Drive-In doors: (4) 12' x 14'
- Parking: 418 car parks; 40 trailer parks
- Floor: 7" non-reinforced concrete
- 45 Mil, EPDM; R-10 roof insulation
- Truck court - 150' - with a 60' concrete dock apron
- Electrical: 3,000 amp, 480/277 volt, 3 phase service capacity